SCTC has developed a drayage agreement with Central Cal Transportation who has been in operations since 1995 and is one of the largest trucking fleets serving California exporters. SCTC feels that this program will benefit SCTC members based on Central Cal Transportations qualifications:
- The Experts. Central Cal Transportation specializes in agricultural exports and understands your business.
- Location. Central Cal Transportation’s trucking fleet is strategically positioned throughout the San Joaquin Valley and Northern California.
- Reliable Service. Central Cal Transportation owns 87% of their fleet allowing more flexibility and guaranteed customer service.
- Environmentally Friendly. One of the largest clean air/CARB compliant container drayage fleet in California.
- Cost Effective. Specialized chassis allow SCTC members to maximize the weight loaded in containers.
- Advanced Technology. Use of the most current technology available to the drayage industry.
- Reduced Drayage Rates for SCTC members. Rates based on the volume of the SCTC membership as a whole.
- SCTC Owns Contractual Agreement. No volume commitment required by members; let SCTC work on behalf of you.