DFA of California will be holding another Introductory HACCP Course. The HACCP Course will be delivered over two days and is designed to educate and certify those who want to apply HACCP Systems development, implementation, and management into their company’s facility and to satisfy Food Safety Modernization Act and GFSI requirements.
Registration and training cost is $545 for Members and $595 for Non-Members. Lunch will be included both days.
Topics discussed during the two day course include:
- GMPs, SOPs and Pre-requisite programs
- Chemical, Physical, and Biological Hazards
- HACCP Plan Preliminary Tasks
- HACCP and Critical Control Points
- Critical Limits, Monitoring, and Corrective Actions
- Verification and Record-Keeping
- HACCP Plan/System Reassessment & Recalls
- Implementing HACCP in the Factory
Once you have completed the two-day HACCP course you will receive a Certificate of Completion with the official seal of the International HACCP Alliance.