Any company that is located within the United States, whether individual, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited liability company or other business form, which is involved in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty crops such dried fruit, tree nuts or kindred products, may submit a written request for Membership to the President of the Association. This is a voting membership.
Any such person shall be eligible for Membership on approval of their written request by the Board and the payment of such dues and fees as the Board may fix from time to time.
Membership dues for regular members are based on the tonnage of dried fruit, tree nuts, and kindred products a member exports each year and will be either $450 or $750 per quarter. Benefits of membership include:
- Voting membership
- Use of negotiated group shipping rates
- Use of the Contract Terms and Conditions
- Use of SCTC dispute resolution and arbitration services
- Eligible for a 15% discount on Laboratory Services (Only if you do not qualify for membership in DFA of California)
- Inclusion in the SCTC Membership Directory and website link
- Ability to interact with SCTC Members
- Receive monthly Red Seal Newsletter
- Access to DFA of California / SCTC Annual Conference at a discounted membership rate
- Access to SCTC Summer Meeting (free event)
- Access to SCTC local district meetings (held in conjunction with DFA of California members)